Thursday 24 July 2008

Doctors appts

Well, Bubbs had his preschool boosters yesterday, he sat on my knee clutching his packet of Jelly tots (he got to choose these before he went in). He was SO brave and only winced on the second one (he had one in each arm). I really think the jelly tots were the answer...and the amazing nurse of course.
Today I went to see our new Dr. I wasn't looking forward to it as going in suggesting that I need a higher dose of antidepressants doesn't exactly seem the best introduction, but he was great. He really listened and asked me lots of questions and upped my dose with a review in Sept. I really thought he was good so all my dread was for nothing. I will really miss our old Doc but Dr B definitely has my approval.
Managed to have a friend over in the morning and one in the afternoon so had company too which was nice for me and the babes.
Countdown to Mabel arriving on sunday and we are so excited, you will be inundated by pix I'm sure.
xx

4 comments:

Anne Elizabeth said...

I'm glad to hear that your visit with your doctor was good. It is always nice to find a good doctor! Poor Bubbs. I hate it when my kids have to have shots.

Rachel's Journal Pages said...

Oh it's so true! I don't know how many times I have worked myself in to a positively paniced state before going to the doctors... all for nothing... what a waste of energy on my part :)

Elizabeth Byler Younts said...

it truly can be stressful...glad they went okay!

FEEL GOOD FRIDAY is up at my place. :-) hope you join in. :-)

David said...

Jelly Tots can make a day!