Thursday 12 February 2009

Gratitude

First of all can I say thank you for my amazing comments. I am so blessed with friends that understand and love me for who I am even though I don't love myself right now.

Secondly, I had a visit from a real life friend today who blessed me with a wonderful spiritual goody bag. Thanks gorgeous.

My sister and BinL are visiting this weekend and I have just read that they have accepted an offer on their house today so they are now going to be seriously looking for a house very far away from here.....pretty much at the end of the country so I have very mixed feelings. I am so excited for them as it is definitely the right thing for them to do at this time in their lives and if they don't do it now they never will. BUT, it does mean that my little sister who my children ADORE will be at least 6 hours drive away. Now, in the US that sort of drive didn't faze me but here in the UK, you just don't do it regularly so it is something I just have to get my head around. I love them both so much and really want them to be HAPPY but also love the fact that if I really wanted to right now I could get in the car and be there in an hour and if I called her she would do the same. Also, we haven't mentioned any of this to Bubbs who I think actually will be quite upset so not sure how that will work.

On another vein though, Sis is going to help me decorate the girlies bedroom this weekend so I am really pleased and should be able to post some pix once done. Also, we are going to go to the movies on sat night to see 'He's just not that into you'....chick flick here we come yippee
xxx
xx

4 comments:

Living the Dream said...

Have a lovely time both of you. Can't wait to see the photos of the girlies room. Love you

Anonymous said...

Aw, I'm sorry about the move. I am six hours from my sister too and we don't see each other much.

I hope you have a fabulous time with your sister this weekend! The distance will make your time together all the more sweeter.
xoxoxo

Grace Acres said...

enjoy your time with your sister this weeknd.

Rach said...

Can't wait to see pics of the girlies room xx