Thursday 19 February 2009

What a couple of days

I am enjoying life at the minute. I haven't been able to say that for a long time. I ran again today and I am really liking it, I love Mabel too and anyone in my real life will realise this is a big thing as we have had issues with her in the last few weeks but she is getting me out there running and is a great companion.

I am surrounded by wonderful friends and have spent the last couple of days laughing with 2 of them and their children so we are all having a great half term.

One big thing that is going on is a trip to France for my sister and I. We have just booked to go for the weekend to see our mum and dad for their 40th wedding anniversary. We were trying to keep it a secret but getting from the airport was getting expensive so we had to tell them. I am really excited as I haven't seen their house since they have done any work on it and it will be soooo lovely for just the 4 of us to spend some time together. I am in complete gratitude to my darling hubby as he is having to take Fri and Mon off work to look after the children and do the school run and stuff with them so thank you so much babe. I hope he has a good time and I am sure my friends will keep an eye out and look after them all for me too.

I have been putting off the ironing now for a week and the pile is growing and growing but you know what....life is too short!!

Happy blogging
xx

5 comments:

Living the Dream said...

You should have seen your dad and I weeping this morning when we heard that our two beautiful, incredible daughters were coming out to celebrate our ruby wedding anniversary with us. Can't wait. Got to go now, spring cleaning to do :-) Love you lots and lots and lots.

Joy said...

J'adore France!!!!! Have fun!

Vicky T said...

Hooray for friends!! Happy running!

apple tree quilter said...

Like your Mom, I was so glad to get to visit with both my girls (and Hannah) this week. She and I know how wonderful it is to have such super children who care so deeply for their parental units!!!!!

Ris said...

Oh I am going to want details on the trip! Please please! That is FABULOUS! I have been to Paris, and LOVED it. We are debating going to England for a short trip this year. :-) (we have direct flights to London from here, but not to Paris or Italy) Not sure if we want to go THAT far though...will see.