Tuesday 10 March 2009

Painting

I finally started the painting projects last night. I flippantly mentioned it to Jen and said if she wanted to have a fun night she could join me....how pleased was I when she showed up. Bless her she is just great. We got quite alot done, the fireplace wall (feature colour) is done, and so is most of the cutting in. I still have one and half walls to do but this involves moving a bookcase upstairs and I didn't really think this through as there is no way Hubby and I can do it ourselves and I keep forgetting that I am away on Friday till Monday with my sister so think this may take a while.

Girlies are finally all better we had a lovely weekend, Dan and Chloe came for the day Sunday and we had such a lovely relaxing time it was great.

Off to my mum and dads this weekend for their Ruby Wedding anniversary. My sister and I are going by ourselves...I cannot remember the last time just the 4 of us spent time together, all of us can't wait. Maybe Hubby can though as he is being left with the children from Fri to Mon morning. He has to do 2 school runs and the weekend. He loves me very much I am very lucky
xx

3 comments:

Living the Dream said...

Oh and we love Bill very much too otherwise you wouldn't be able to come and see us. We can't wait and are so excited. He will have a wonderful time with the children I'm sure and he has lots of friends around to help out. See you Friday. :-)

Anne Elizabeth said...

I hope you have a fabulous time this weekend:) I look forward to seeing some pictures once your painting is all finished!

Grace Acres said...

enjoy your timeaway. I always do.