Thursday 23 July 2009

France

Woo hoo after a 15 hour drive we arrived. Man it was long but worth it.

The week is going incredibly quickly as Hubby goes home on Sunday without us as he has to go back to work!! Not sure how the children will react to this but we have another 4 weeks here without him!

Stupidly forgot the wire that connects my phone (camera) to the computer so will have to rely on pix from mum and dads camera. So far just hanging at home in paddling pool and have been to my cousins house.
Will keep you posted...oh I have fallen down a step and put 2 massive gashes in my knee....oops hopefully they won't get infected but we'll see
xx

1 comment:

Maynard Tait said...

Hi Thompsons,
Having a lovely time here at home. Been swimming and went to Legoland yesterday. Hope to get in a family cycle ride on my 'new' Diamond Back Response (bought at knock-down price!). Weather is quite nice today.
Wish you were here!

The Taits