Friday 8 January 2010

Snowy days

This is our new mode of transport!! We have had a massive amount of snow and this was Bubbs and his friend T going to school yesterday!! They loved it, not so sure about Ts dad who was doing the pulling!!!
Spot the Dog!!
Our Beautiful Park
The massive Iccicle hanging from our conservatory (specially for you Anne :-) )
How gorgeous does this tree look
Aside from all the snow, I have finally managed today because all the children are at school, to do my 1st day of my 30 day Shred....my legs are killing me but I am going to really try here, got to shift those pounds....keep an eye here and keep me accountable....
xx

3 comments:

Sadia said...

We're having a cold spell here too, but no snow. It is very odd to see icicles on fountains in Texas!

Good for you on the exercise. I hear great things about Shred. I'm a Firm girl myself. :)

Anne Elizabeth said...

Looks like you got a ton of snow too! Love the tree picture:) There was another huge icicle outside my bathroom window this morning. R knocked it down before I could take a picture though. I need to get out and take some pictures of all our snow. I haven't seen this much snow here EVER! Awesome on starting the 30 day shred!

apple tree quilter said...

The weather all over is so crazy. We've had some snow, but the cold (-16 F at night) is really gtting to me. This weekend promises a break for us, but the midwest and south is still under the Artic Air Mass. Heard even Florida has been cold.

Good luck with your weight loss. I know how hard it is, even with out three kids, too!