Tuesday 23 November 2010

10k news

Well, I did! It took me 1 hour 15 mins and 08 seconds!!!! Really slow but I didn't walk once.
I will definitely do another one, not sure when but just need to pick up my pace now. Feel sooooo good having done it and achieved my goal but today I got to see some of the official pix and I am GUTTED. To me, I look fat, old and ridiculous. I have just started to finally feel better about how I look but man this has taken me right back!!

Never mind life goes on.

xx

6 comments:

Holliday Family said...

You are neither fat, old or ridiculous. You are God's precious princess. You are special, beautiful, unique, significant, highly valued, irreplaceable and loved. End of.

Anne Elizabeth said...

Ditto to what Holliday Family said! Those pictures are never flattering.

apple tree quilter said...

Okay, you were running, sweating, concentrating and you didn't like the pictures? I agree with Anne. Those kind of pix should be ignored, they are not the REAL you! It takes so much dedication to be a runner and on top of that you have three young children. Tell those pictures to "get thee behind me" and concentrate on just how much you have accomplished!

stacey said...

That is so awesome!!! VERY inspiring - one day I want to run marathon. & I agree with the other ladies. You are beautiful- I'm sure pictures of anyone running such a distance would not be flattering!

Unknown said...

YAY!!! High five, girlfriend!

Clare said...

Amen! Congrats sis - you are AMAZING. I tell you what - if I was brave enough I would take a picture of ME when I ran - that would SOOOO make you feel better!
C
xx