Friday 10 December 2010

Friday!

Woke up this morning to the sound of William and a croupy cough. The older he gets the later in the night he seems to get it. I knew he would come down with it sooner or later as he slept really badly the night before and I thought it was going to happen then but it didn't. I don't think this weather is helping matters, it is really cold and going in and out of it never seems to help. I kept him off school today so he can fully recover over the weekend as it is the school Christmas production on Monday and I don't want him to miss that.

Bill is working till really late tonight so he was able to walk the girls to nursery while William and I took Elway to the vet to be neutered! We get to pick him up shortly which will be nice. I think we are all going to have an early night today as everyone is exhausted, you can tell it is the last week of term next week.

Plans for Christmas are going well, still haven't managed to pin a day down with my cousins and nan and gramps but everything else seems to be sorted. I managed to write all my cards the other day and am just addressing them to be posted Monday. I am trying to get a hair appt this week as I really miss having highlights and have asked Bill if that can be my Christmas present. I have found a salon in town that does a 50% offer if you find them online so I am going with them.....I'll post pix once it is done!

Anyway, better go get ready to get a woozy, sore Elway, bless him.
xx

3 comments:

Clare said...

Bless - hope William and Elway feel better soon
Love You
C
xx

Living the Dream said...

Bless, give them both a hug from nannie. Love you guys very much and miss you lots and lots.

stacey said...

I hope you love your hair- post pics!?!

Croup is the worst -Josh had that about a month ago. He seems to get it once a year:( I hope William is feeling better (& didn't pass to anyone)


I hope Elway is recovering nicely!