Tuesday 4 January 2011

Happy New Year!

Bill has gone back to work today after a FANTASTIC Christmas break.  We spent time with family and friends and a lot of time just all together....kids were a bit coldy and so were we but nothing too horrid.  Our boiler broke down on New Years day and despite having emergency Homecare with our insurance we are still waiting for it to be fixed so it is a little chilly in our house to say the least.  Luckily, we have a gas fire in the living room and an emersion water tank so it could be alot worse but, man I am looking forward to some nice warm radiators!!!

Kids go back to school on weds for William and Thurs for the girls... I am really looking forward to be able to do some tidying up..doesn't matter how much I try to do when they are around, it just gets messed up as I'm doing it.  Need to find homes for all their Christmas stuff too and I have about a years worth of filing to do which is going to be one of my first jobs this year!!  I know, you're jealous aren't you!

No New Years resolutions...learnt long ago that I am the sort of person that may make them but not keep them and then beat myself up about it so it is not worth it!  I am starting a new running program though, I am still going to run with Lou 2 or 3 times a week in the evenings but another friend wants to start back up again so am going to run with her in the mornings a couple of times too.  That should make for 5 days a week....lets see how long I can keep it up...I have always wanted to do that but just couldn't do it on my own so am hoping that having a partner for all the runs will keep me going....first one is tomorrow at 6am!

Not much else going on.  WWW starts up again tomorrow with a coffee morning, Moore college starts back on the 14th, mine and Bills birthdays are this month and then it is the WWW retreat at the end of the month which I am soooo looking to.  Roll on spring!
xx

1 comment:

stacey said...

Happy New Year!!! I have a TON of filing to do as well I have a huge pile of papers that I have been putting off sorting out for way to long-ugggh!