Monday 14 March 2011

My ABC's

Stole this from Joy, who got it elsewhere and I've never done one before so thought I'd have a go.  If you do it yourself let me know so I can be equally nosey!!
A. Age: 39!!  Can't believe I'll be 40 next year
B. Bed size: Double, would love to go bigger but no room
C. Chore you dislike: All of them, before kids I was Monica from friends now, I just can't be bothered, as soon as you tidy give it just a minute then it's trashed again!
D. Dogs: Mmmm, sore subject!  When in severe post natal depression I agreed to get a gorgeous springer puppy, called Mabel, 2 years later I resurfaced into normality and realised I/we really couldn't give her the home she deserved so we rehomed her
E. Essential start to your day: Shower on weekdays but if it's a pj day, tea!
F. Favorite color: Yellow - sunshine
G. Gold or silver: Gold, but can only wear silver earrings
H. Height: 5′ 4"
I. Instruments you play(ed): I wish!  Have just joined the church choir and LOVING it
J. Job title: Mum, homemaker and Independent Phoenix trader
K. Kids: William (6), Millie (4) and Jaime (4)
L. Live:  Kent in the UK
M. Mom’s name: Hazel
N. Nicknames: Mummy, Mama, Vix, Ki and Bicki
O. Overnight hospital stays: 7 nights with William - he came 5 weeks early and 3 nights with M and J, they were C Section
P. Pet peeves: I've lost my vocabulary, since I've had the kids I just can't use my words.  I'll literally stumble over them all which gets quite embarrassing esp in professional situations
Q. Quote from a movie: “you had me at hello" - I know, cheesy but soooo good
S. Siblings: Gorgeous and lovely sister - Clare.  She now lives 5 hours away which I hate but she is loving it and it makes a great place to go stay but wish she was closer
T. Time you wake up: 540am mon and weds to run the rest 645am
U. Underwear: yep and they have to be from M&S
V. Vegetables you don’t like: Pretty much like them all
W. What makes you run late: Kids!!!!!
X. X-rays you’ve had: Teeth
Y. Yummy food you make: WW moroccan lamb and most recently a fab pavlova, recipe courtesy of my gorg mum.  I've the recipe for years but never had the guts to make it.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I just love memes!

And yellow is my favourite colour also xo

apple tree quilter said...

Check out mine on Clare's blog.

Living the Dream said...

These are so interesting, perhaps I will have to do one. Love you

apple tree quilter said...

I SOOOOOO know what you mean. I'm going to try to set it up this weekend. I need to just set aside some time and DO IT!