Friday 21 October 2011

A week on!!

Sorry for lack of blogging just really busy!!

We are still on Dukan, it's hard but worth it.  I lost another 2lbs this week so half a stone so far for my UK readers!!  Haven't found any amazing meals to tell you about, it is pretty much the same thing day in and day out!!  We did do the school quiz, I ate the fish, no batter and about 8 chips and then we were back on it!  Bill is still doing it too and that really helps!

Half term is now upon us so it is going to be harder with the children at home but it is not going to stop me.  I have come this far and am not going to waste it...By my 40th, I'd like to be at goal!

Been curving lots this week which is awesome and working too so not much free time.  Went for a farewell lunch with a dear friend today, I am gonna miss her so much even though she is only moving an hour away and we have only known each 4 ish years, we have been thru soo much together it will be strange and it won't be till she leaves that I will realise just how much I see her and depend on her.  Love you Rach xx (I know you are reading this and see you on the 20th)

I'll keep you posted on the Dukan thing but probably not much this week as going to see my sis on weds til sat and so won't weigh in till Nov xxxx

1 comment:

Misty said...

Good for you!!!! You are doing awesome and it's such a great goal!