Tuesday 1 November 2011

Wedding Days!

15 years ago tomorrow, Bill and I got married!

I absolutely adore him....even when we get snippy with each other :-) and cannot imagine life without him!  We got married quickly, there was no mucking around for us.  We started dating in January '96, got engaged in July and then married in Nov.  I knew! 

We don't go in for gift buying as we never have any money spare as it is so close to Christmas!  Today though was different!  Bill came home from work early, nothing weird there and gave me these:

And then he gave me this:


They are absolutely gorgeous and sit so beautifully.  I don't think I have had such stunning jewellery ever!  They could be used on a wedding day!  
Thank you gorgeous, I love you more now than I did then and I am blessed to have such a loving, wonderful husband and father to our children xxxx

BTW, the reason I got them today rather than tomorrow is because he gets up earlier than the kids and wanted them to see me open them....xx bless xx

Oh and I am wearing them right now!
x

2 comments:

Holliday Family said...

Very many congrats you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Stunning ... they are absolutely gorgeous and unique.