Wednesday 3 October 2012

Autumn!!!!

Where has the spring and summer gone????  Facebook does nothing for my blogging, but I'm back!  So much has gone on this year, it's been good. 

This was my view on our walk to school 2 weeks ago, pretty much since then it's been raining, really hard too but I'm imagining all my walks to school like this.  Our new routine includes alot of walking!  I was too quick to get in the car last school year and so far we haven't driven once, even when it was POURING, and seriously it was awful but we did it, it's just over a mile to school.

So much has changed here, I have given up Phoenix but have got a job at school as a Midday supervisor twice a week which I am loving.  It is just enough to keep me going but leaves me time to do all the bits round the house and for the kids.  They are doing great, the girls have taken up gymnastics which they are loving and we have managed to get all of them swimming lessons too and they are all coming along with that too.

Generally, life is ticking along.  It is amazing how quickly the summer is forgotten and routine rules.  Only today my children were writing Christmas lists...they are currently taped to the mantel piece so Father Christmas can check on them!!

I'll be back soon x

2 comments:

Misty said...

So excited for your new job! lovely photo, and so glad for the update...

Unknown said...

Your post sounds really happy and content. I bet the gorgeous weather has something to do with that :)