Sunday 3 February 2008

My first blog

Well here I am after reading my mothers, sisters and very good friends blog and being inspired to write my very own......By the way, I am not in the least bit crafty and will not be doing anything remotely creative as I don't seem to possess any of those bones! There got that out of the way just in case you were expecting greatness considering the amazing company I keep. Not really sure what I am going to write about really apart from my life which is quite nice for me but could be quite boring for a reader, we'll see.



Today I managed to cook my sister a roast dinner which in itself doesn't sound anything at all apart from the fact she is an ex chef and whenever we get together whoevers house it may be she ends up cooking or at least helping. So, I am rather pleased that for once she got treated. I even made Lemon Pie which she thinks is made up as she has heard so much about but never actually managed to eat. This all took place at our lovely family dining room table in the conservatory/playroom accompanied by the girlies and bubbaloo!! Roast potatoes a flying and cheese sauce smearing I think it went well. We will have to check the comments later to see if she liked it.



After lunch we even managed to get out and have a mooch at the shops children free, hubby on babysitting duty so what a lovely treat. All in all a lovely day finished off by a massive and I mean massive pile of ironing!



Hope this hasn't been too boring and look forward to posting again with something a little more exciting.

2 comments:

Clare said...

Welcome,
It was a great day! it was tough not to muck in - but I don't think I did anything you didn't "ask" me to do (and that only included dismembering the chicken) and it tasted great (especially the Lemon Pie - which I am going to have some more of along with the Superbowl in a few hours)
Thanks for lending me Bubbaloo for the weekend. I hope he had fun.
Love ya sis
Clarabelle
xx

Living the Dream said...

well done Vicki, how did I guess you would choose the spotty template. You've done very well, this is going to be such fun. I'm sure Florence will get you crafting something or other in the end. I will watch this space. I love you.
Moomin
xxxxxx