Monday 31 March 2008

Amazing Friends

We as a family are very lucky to be blessed with such amazing family and friends. You probably read what we did on saturday with my sis, binlaw and grandparents, well it continued on Sunday and today.
After a rocky night and the clocks going forward I did make it to church, leaving the family behind just about to have breakfast, I had to go this week as I was on creche duty but getting everyone else out was an insurmountable task that early in the morning. Afterwards, I nipped into one of my neighbours who had just brought her preemie twins home, she was so happy that they were finally with her rather than in the hospital and she is doing so well as are the babies. After that I raced back to the family to pick them all up to go out to lunch! How lucky a whole weekend without cooking. We all went off and spent a gorgeous day with a family where the children had a great time and were even able to play out in the garden for a little while too as it was slightly warm....yippee. We ended up feeding the children tea there too so just home in time to put them to bed which Bubbs thought was very amusing as it was still light out.
Today was a great one too as this morning while Bubbs was at nursery I had my regular coffee meeting with the 2 new mums in our road, next week there maybe someone else who wants to cuddle the babies too but I can't say much more than that....wink wink moomin. This afternoon was spent with the children and a quick visit from a couple of other mums and kiddies and a meeting at church about the childrens ministry, which was really interesting. I have also loved looking at everyone elses tag answers too.

No comments: