Thursday 13 March 2008

Back to the gym!!

Finally got back to the gym this evening and as I seem to be eating us out of house and home at the moment it is a good thing. Haven't made it for the last 3 weeks so that is one months subs wasted but man did I pick a good class to go back to. I just did Boxercise and I am having trouble typing as my arms are hurting so much, goodness knows what they will be like tomorrow. I had so much frustration this evening from the girlies as they were being particularly challenging today, getting very angry and really lashing out which I find really hard to deal with. So anyway, punching some random guy really hard was just what I needed.
Really having trouble not picking in between meals at mo too, we are on a real food budget at the moment so I have accounted for all our evening meals courtesy of a meal planner idea picked up from a fellow blogger and that is really working but I still seem to be finding stuff to pick on and I just can't stop. Any suggestions here would be great.
Take care all
xx

4 comments:

Ris said...

LOL re: punching some random guy. Good for you getting to the gym!!

As dumb as this sounds, the ONLY way I am able to avoid munching is to not keep sweets around the house. If I only have fruits and veggies to munch on, I can avoid the bad stuff. Also, we hang out upstairs most of the day and aren't near the kitchen, so that makes the pantry less convenient.

Living the Dream said...

Hang in there Vicki you know you can do it. I like the idea of boxersize, though I have been painting floorboards for 2 days now and my right arm couldn't flatten a fly at the moment.
I love you, always remember that
Moomin
xxxx

Melissa said...

I feel your pain. I am trying to get back into shape too. My kid is 5 months and I still have some serious weight to loose. Maybe I should try boxersizing :)

Joy said...

Ahhhhhhhhh... exercise... you'll feel it tomorrow, but it's going to be worth it!!! Sorry the girlies are giving you trouble. It's the age where they're testing you and their limits. STAY FIRM!