Wednesday 12 March 2008

Pigtails!

Here as promised is a piccie of the girlies in all their pigtail glory, I didn't realise it was as fuzzy as it was until it was on here and then couldn't be bothered to change it as it seems to take me ages to do anything these days but you get the general idea. I have never been very good with hair and always wanted to be one of those people who could just sweep their hair up and it look amazing like so many of my friends can but alas this is not me and unfortunately this isn't transferring to the girlies hair styles either. Goodness knows what is going to be like when they ask for plaits!!!! Lil sis help??Whilst all this photography was going on Bubbs really wanted me to take a pic of him with his precious finger motorbike which he loves. It has all these interchangeable parts, you can change the wheels and even the handle bars and they don't seem to have them over here in the UK that much but it must have been a massive thing in the US as Hubby was very excited about it and said he used to play for hours with them.....I don't know whether this makes him a real geek or not, any comments on this would be welcomed!
Bubbs also wanted a pic with all 3 of them, again the pampers pack is coming in very useful as a seat this time, Jim Jam is the lucky one who is getting the cuddle now can you see why we find it so hard to tell them apart! I did think this was lovely though and knew the grandparents would love it. I am not sure whether they can then download these images for themselves but it would be great if they can.
This one is for my moomin in France. She loves this plant/bush, no idea what it is as I am sooo bad at gardening and all the things in it are theirs....long story but we have basically moved into their house and they have moved to France so we have gained a garden too. I love the pink flowers on it though and even though it was blowing a gale, very chilly and raining today (typical british weather) they still looked jolly.
That is it with the photos, and I am really amazed how many people are now looking at my blog, you get such lovely comments and it seems I am not the only nosy person out there which is great as getting a slice of someone elses life really makes your own not seem so mundane after all as so many out there are doing the same old same old too.
Poor Bubbs had a bit of an accident today though, there always has to be some drama on a play date doesn't there. He and is friend E had been playing so well all afternoon, we had barely heard from them and were just saying as such when there were cries from upstairs. When we reached them Bubbs was spitting blood and E was clinging onto her head! It transpired that they must have run into each other and crashed....E luckily came away with just a sore head but no blood and Bubbs has rather a big and bleeding lip. This was a drama for a while until it was time for tea and I had made chips as a treat and it was needed as I think it would have been the only thing that would have gotten them to eat they felt so sorry for themselves, ice cream for pud went down really well too.
That's about it for today, look forward to next time and check out my blog roll for some new places to visit.xx

7 comments:

Living the Dream said...

Oh those pictures of my babies, thank you they are wonderful. The "pink" flower is a camellia :-)
I love the pigtails and don't worry, you will soon learn to plait. Give everyone a hug from us. Love you guys sooooo much.
Moomin
xxxx

Clare said...

Poor Bubbs - can't wait to see them when I get back from my vairous travels.
LOVE the pigtails and I will be happy to help out with hair options, but I am not really an expert here either
Take Care
Clare xx

Steph said...

Cute hair! Having four girls, I have just about decided pigtails and pony's are all I want to do. Soon they will start doing their own. :)
Your kids are adorable!

Ris said...

no, your hubby isn't a geek- LOL Hot Wheels cars are the big thing here. My hubby played with them as a kid, and my son and nephew still love them. That and Thomas the Train. Anything with wheels!

The girls are adorable! If I was in the UK, I'd teach you to braid hair. :-) I've always wondered how easy/hard it is for moms to tell their twins apart. Can you just tell, or do you have something to distinguish them?

Unknown said...

I didn't realize you had twin girls!! So do I - they are 2! Yours are just beautiful...you must be so thrilled!

Unknown said...

I'm such an idiot! I thought I recognized your twins and went through your previous posts only to realize I've already commented practically the exact same thing. Duh!! OMG, I suck! But honeslty, they are just so gorgeous...and moms of multiples are so special to me :)

Sadia said...

Your children are just BEAUTIFUL. I'm not usually a fan of all caps, but I can't help myself. Thanks for visiting! Twins are just fabulous, but oh-ye-mum-of-twins-plus-one, I take my (virtual) hat off to you.