Monday 10 March 2008

We're still here!

Hey all, just wanted to say that we didn't get blown away last night or today and I had a lovely day as a friend of mine took Bubbs to nursery in her car and brought him home again, which was fab! I was wondering how long it would take me before the rain cover blew off the girlies pram or Bubbs took off like a balloon.
Did spend the day holed up in the house but considering that was with 3 children it certainly could have been worse and as usual we did get to dance to 'Born in the USA' by Bruce Stingsteen, no that isn't a spelling mistake it is what Bubbs calls the boss! How cute. Luckily I do like this song and a good job too as we listen to it full blast at least 5 times a day at the minute. I will have to video us all dancing one day as it is adorable. Well the children are, not so sure about me as I look like a bit of a wally but who cares I have babies who think I am cool, not sure how long that will last but am going to enjoy it whilst it does.
Been doing loads of blog surfing recently and have found some great new ones which I will add to my blog roll, I just love it, it feels like you have loads of friends and I am so nosy it's just great! How sad am I??!!?
Happy blogging!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

SO cute, I can picture you guys all dancing around to Stingsteen :) It's always good when the kids like mommy's music, too.

Living the Dream said...

Very cool mama, I wonder if they would think their nannie is cool too if I came over and bopped to the boss! I'm waiting for the video.
I love you
Moomin
xxxx

Melissa said...

I know your daughters don't always wear those fairy wings in that other picture. But all I can picture is them dancing around with their wings shakin there booties! That photo is just cute!

Anonymous said...

Hey great post! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such great comments. It's so nice to "meet" you!

Anonymous said...

Hey, if you're nosey, then so are the rest of us! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Ris said...

Sometimes it's fun to just veg out with the kiddos. Hilarious about the dancing- that has got to be so adorable. I know what you mean about enjoying being cool while you can...lol. I am sure someday we will embarrass the heck out of them, but for now they find us hilarious. :-)

Steph said...

I love it when people are nosey...how else are you going to meet others?
Thanks for always commenting on my site... I love visiting yours!

Joy said...

I love dancing with my girls!!! Dance away, Momma! It'll keep you fit, too (best form of keeping body in shape).

Anyway, I need to find some more blogs to lurk on myself, so I'm going to go check out your blogroll!!!