Saturday 29 March 2008

Great Day

Just a short one today to say that I have had such a lovely day! Firstly it started last night, my friend J's hubby was away so we had a girly catch up night at hers with a few friends and next thing we know it is 00:30! Where the time went I am not sure! Jim Jam was then up at 4am, I obviously didn't feed her enough yesterday and finally gave her some milk at 5am and she went back to bed,I have been trying to feed them much bigger meals as could only think hunger was what was waking them. Hubby was out at the London Men's Convention (christian) at the Royal Albert Hall all day today, leaving at 745am so I had the day with the kids. Went to visit my sister and BiL and we also went to see my nan and gramps with sis. They had a lovely visit with the children who were all adorable and the girlies even put their arms up for cuddles from both of them which just makes their hearts melt.
Back at my sis' house we hung out as the weather was horrid again, more rain! K set up a new laptop for us aswell which was amazing as ours was trashed and kept cutting out, so annoying when you are trying to blog! This one is wireless which means I am currently downstairs how exciting. My sis made us the most yummy roast dinner too and I got a sneaky sleep, anyone reading this with children will understand just how exciting that is....
When we got home and had transferred the children into their own beds Hubby told me all about his day, he had an awesome time and had even recorded them (all 4000 of them) singing 'In Christ Alone' which just topped the day off, it sounded amazing and is one of my favourite christian songs.
Off out for lunch to a friends tomorrow so have got off really lightly on the cooking front this weekend. Should also hear about Bubbs school on Monday was hoping we'd get the letter today but no luck. Will keep you posted!

6 comments:

Clare said...

Had a lovely day - thanks.
Hope you enjoy sitting all around the house with your new (recycled) laptop.
Clare
xxx

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

I'm glad to read about your lovely day. I hope your weekend is just as great.

Living the Dream said...

What a lovely day. Spoke to Nan and Gramps and they were thrilled to bits to see you and the children. Fancy being able to sneak a sleep, perfect, and being able to blog wherever you like in the house, even better. Give my love to whoever you are seeing for lunch today. See you very soon.
Much love and God bless. I love you. Moomin xxxxxxx

XUE said...

Hi Vicky, so nice to read about you, yr sis & yr mom this way! I've also visited both their blogs so it's quite funny (in a pleasant way) to read the connection of your posts!

Ris said...

Sounds great! Nothing better than spending time with family and good friends. We are celebrating my sis' birthday tonight, so I am excited to see her. Hopw you have a wonderful Sunday!

Vicky T said...

have you seen www.thehandmadedress.blogspot.com - I think you might enjoy it