Thursday 27 March 2008

Back to normal

Well after having such a lovely Easter break with Hubby off for so long, it was rather strange having to get back to normal, so as usual I packed it as full as I could with people and things to do.
Tuesday- AM - coffee with a new mum from 2 doors down, Bubbs adores her and the girlies love looking in the carry cot while her son is trying and I say trying to sleep. Quite how he thinks he will with my 3 around I don't know. Bubbs always seems to show off alot around other adults and it is actually really funny. PM- friend and her daughter T round for coffee and tea (the meal kind not the drinking kind), T is the same age as the girlies so that was a houseful. Luckily Hubby was out in the evening so I slobbed about and did nothing, not even the ironing!
Wednesday - AM - yippee Bubbs back at nursery, so needed as he was bouncing off the walls with cabin fever! I got to go back to WWW which was great. Girlies in creche and I listened to an amazing woman from our church who was due to go to Cambodia as a missionary with her family but has had to cancel as her husband has been diagnosed with a complicated lymphoma. I could have listened to her all day she was incredible and talked about Gods plans for her and how we just have to have faith and follow whatever it is that he wants us to do! Awesome. PM - spent the day with another friend at her house this time which was lovely and Bubbs had someone his age to play with and the girlies were great too. There is an adorable little dog in this household and they seem to adore him which is just lovely. Got to babysit last night which is always good as you get to sit down without having to do much and I watched an episode of Extreme Makeover Home Edition, talk about crying...this was with a cup of tea and a creme egg though so so worth it!
Thursday - AM - Had Bubbs friend T round this morning for a playdate before Microsport and usually they play amazingly well as we saw on Monday, but today they were little monsters. Constantly nagging at each other, sitting in each others space and generally driving me crazy. I was very glad when T's mum came back and she got a taster of it at lunch time. Luckily, they got to run it all off in the class. PM - Went to my friend V's house for afternoon which was lovely, it is so great going there because she always does so much fun stuff with them. They got to paint which was hilarious and I am sure the girlies still have it in their hair but boy did they have fun! And she had baked cup cakes and made a rice pudding, talk about super mum, you know who you are if you are reading this....just a little tribute! :-) Tonight was House too, you gotta love Hugh Laurie, I never imagined when watching him in anything else that he could be sexy but he really is as House.....bizarre!!

6 comments:

Clare said...

...and here is me thinking I have been busy
Love you all
C
xxx

Living the Dream said...

You really do pack in a lot in your days don't you? I wonder if your "friend" is reading this, if so, Hi V hope to see you soon :-)
Take care all of you, love you loads. Moomin xxxxx
P.S Not sure I find Hugh Laurie sexy, will have to think about that one

Ris said...

you are quite the little social butterfly!

Unknown said...

Gosh, you are a busy bee. I don't think I could handle days as full as that. You're my hero!

Cheffie-Mom said...

Wow!! Super BUSY, I'm impressed! Your blog is great and puts a smile on my face! Can't wait to read the next one!

Vicky T said...

A will be sooo excited that he has a super mummy!!! He thinks hes the only super-person (man) in this house and is always very disappointed that I cant fly!!!!