Friday 2 May 2008

Better

We all got some sleep last night, which was amazing and we were so lazy this morning that we were nearly late for Bubbs nursery but managed to get him there on time just!
Moomin and I had a lovely morning mooching round town and on our way in I walked her past the school for Bubbs, the reception class was playing outside in the sunshine so it looked great and as we went past the church we popped into the church hall to see where the new pre school will be. They happened to be having an open day as it officially opens on 6th May. The women running it were lovely and it is much cheaper in comparison to where Bubbs is currently and where I was going to send the girls so I signed them up there and they can start for a couple of mornings a week when they turn 2 in Sept. Can you believe I will have 2 mornings a week to myself.....oh my goodness I might actually be able to do some housework and get the bathrooms cleaned, I am such a Monica that I am really excited about this prospect!! (Sorry)

Once we had done this we carried on and wandered round just looking in shops really which we don't get to do very often and was great, we then stopped into a cafe for some lunch and a cup of tea, how civilised and the girlies were really good too. Once done we collected Bubbs came home and put all the children out in the garden for a play, this is great for about 20 mins until they start fighting over something or other then it gets really loud..by the time tea time rolled around I had had enough and couldn't wait for them to go to bed. I realised yesterday that I had forgotten to take my pills for 2 days so today even though I took one last night was really hard....who knows when I will be ready to come off them but certainly not yet!

Did place a large card order for customers which is great as it is a new month so hopefully will manage to earn some commission again as we are off on hols for week on the 19th and then hoping to go to France to visit mum and dad in July.

Hope everyone has a great weekend, we are hoping to have great weather for tomorrow, I might even put a skirt on if its nice
xx

3 comments:

Anne Elizabeth said...

I'm glad you got some sleep. It will be so nice for you to have a break! I'm soooooooooooooo a monica too:)

Ris said...

Oh I wish I was a Monica! :-( I am trying, but I just don't have it in me, so it's hard!

Sounds like a great time! Nothing better than a cafe for coffee (or tea!). Have a great weekend!

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

I'm glad you rested and had fun. Best wishes for a fantastic week