Saturday 17 May 2008

Jazz Saturday!

Thanks to anyone who visited from MommyFest, hope you enjoyed what your read. I have had great fun going and visiting anyone who has left a comment.

Had a few busy days, I have just got in from a great evening out at church. A black and white night with a 3 course meal and live Jazz. Wow, what a treat. The food was fantastic and the music was brilliant particularly the trumpeter. Luckily it wasn't a late night as I babysat for a friend last night and didn't get in till about 1am so was totally pooped this morning and Hubby bless him took the children out for the morning so I could catch up on a bit of sleep. Hubby is currently catching up on the Apprentice as he missed it on Weds night cos he went to see Iron Man, which I think he thoroughly enjoyed.

Not going to be posting for the next week as we are off on holiday so need to do all the washing and ironing and packing tomorrow and then we are off. We are all really excited, especially Bubbs as he is getting to see his little friend that has moved away, so we hope we will get great weather. I think I might get a bit of blogging withdrawal which is silly really but I love reading what all my bloggy friends are up to. I will take lots of photos so that I can show you all how much fun we had.

See you all in a week
xx

6 comments:

Anne Elizabeth said...

The Jazz night sounded so fun. Have a great Holiday. I love that word:)lol. We are going camping next weekend and I can't wait. It will be our very first family vacation.
I can't wait to see your pictures!
Where are you guys going?

Ris said...

Can't wait to hear all about your trip and see pictures! Anne is right, you write so cute. I also want to know where you are going!
Have a wonderful trip!

Vixbil said...

Hey both you fellow bloggers,
we are going to Longleat Center Parcs, which is a kind of holiday park with apartments and lots of things to do inside and out....I am so looking forward to it and really should be packing now but hate that bit and am really bad at it. I'll take lots of photos.
Have a great week
xx

Susie PSU said...

I don't know that we have anything like that place over here...tell us all about it!!

pink-petal-designs said...

Sounds like you had a great night. Have a really good holoidfay and cant wait to see your pics when you get back.
Sarah x

Joy said...

Wow, sounds like it was a blast!!! Come back from vaca refreshed and rejuvenated, girl!