Thursday 8 May 2008

Work and fun to be had

Morning all, had my second day at work last night my hours are 7pm till 11pm so quite late for me because I am normally in my pjs by the children's teatime! It is good though and I am learning loads I am so amazed by how many lovely designs people come up with it seems to be a really relaxing thing to do.

Didn't do much yesterday as Bubbs still not great and when I did get home last night Hubby was up in the bedroom with Moodle who had been waking since 9pm, I was not so nice gave them both some water and left them to it. They proceeded to cry on and off till 12 but then we didn't here from them till the morning, yippee!

I am afraid I don't have loads to say as we haven't been out much but are finally going to resume normality today and get out into the nice weather at the park this afternoon, I'm not sure how long it will last but it is beautiful at the moment and everyone is dressed in summer clothes and colours and it looks so lovely, I love it when the children have their legs out! Got to do lots of boring filing this evening which is why I am on here so early but will try to do a better post soon
xx

6 comments:

Anne Elizabeth said...

Glad work is going good for you. That is a later shift!

Vixbil said...

Yes it's really cool, open so you can do your pottery take a bottle of wine and snacks and have a right old night! Some even order pizza....wish I had done it with some girlfriends before I had started working there.
xx

Ris said...

that sounds like a cool place! I hope you enjoy it, despite the late hour. Next time you are bored, I want to hear a post about cute things your daughters do, if you dress them alike, what their differences and similarities are. Twins are fascinating!

pink-petal-designs said...

Hi Vicki,

just been catching up with you, glad you are enjoying your work, i know what you mean about the pj's i like mine on early too.
I couldn't find your email address, so if you email me, you will find email in my profile, i can let you know about the flowers. If you want to do it through etsy they change it to sterling for you, its usually about half the price it is in dollers.
Sarah xx

Joy said...

Ditto on what blue-eyedchick and Ris said!

MiLeT said...

bloghop from mommyfest.

drop by my blog if you have time. momiespace.com.

thanks