Saturday 14 June 2008

Great-Grandparents

How cute are these pictures of my grampie, the girlies adored playing row row the boat with him in my laundry basket but as you can see from the next picture it really tired him out!! Bless he's a bit tired here.
I had to post the next picture as it is of my moomin, my girlies and my grampie. Just lovely.
We had such a lovely day when they visited with my mum and dad but I found I didn't have any pictures of my nan. I think we are going to their house tomorrow so I will try to get some then.
xx

3 comments:

Ris said...

the pic of him sleeping is adorable!! How cute is he!! Love the pants and socks. I miss my Papa.

Oh Vicki, I got House 2 yesterday!!! Excited to watch it! I saw the out takes on season 1 and was shocked to hear his English accent! (or Brittish? Not sure which is better to say!) he's a great actor and I think him working to have an American accent really helps make the character. (how defined and almost slow he talks...hard to explain) sound so diff from his normal voice!

Vixbil said...

I know, I so can't get used to him being american in House and being sexy in a horrid kind of way as he so isn't when he is being normal!!

Ris said...

Totally sexy! Love the piercing blue eyes. They don't fit his mean self, but him being a jerk somehow adds to his charm. His comments crack me up!