Thursday 17 July 2008

Award

Wow, I have received an award from my great bloggy friend Anne Elizabeth so thank you so much. I know it is really sad but I get REALLY excited when I get one. I love blogging and started really to keep in touch with my mum and dad in France and my in laws in KY but I have gotten to know so many wonderful people and had such uplifting comments it is like therapy. First, here are the rules: Put the logo on your blog.Put a link to me (who awarded it to you) on your blog also.You need to nominate 7 other bloggers for the award and put links to them also on your blog. Finally, leave a comment for those you've nominated - so they know they've received a special award

So here we go:

1. Life in a cone of silence - David is an inspirational character with a great writing skill. I adore reading about his life, struggles and joys. He also leaves fab comments, so thank you and please go visit him

2. Huckdolls Hood - Brilliant to read, fellow twin momma and a very strong woman. She is currently on hiatus but hope she will be back soon. I love reading her.

3. AllthingsMaynard - Maynard is a great friend and brilliant decorator, tee hee. We love having you and your family in our lives and for me the music on your blog is so worth it.

4. Mamachristina - this blogger has the most amazing garden and takes FAB photos. She is also on an amazing weight loss journey.

5. The pursuit of happily everafter - I found this blogger early on and even though she is sporadic as she has small children to look after whenever she does it I always seem to relate.

6. Becoming Me - Such an INSPIRATONAL blogger. I love reading her and she refreshes my spirit so often, thank you.

7. Rachels Journal Pages - I have just found this blogger and I love it, such great writing and I can't wait to read more.

Thanks all of you for providing me with such great reading.
xx

11 comments:

Anne Elizabeth said...

Vix- I get really excited when I get one too:)

David said...

Well I am flattered and equally honored.
It means much to me, expecially coming from an esteemed blog writer like you.
Thanks so much!

C. said...

David rocks! You picked a good one! Will check out the others as well...

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

Wow, thank you so much. Such an honor. I will blog about it next week. You are so sweet.

Joy said...

You deserve it!!! I was going to pass it along to you except Anne beat me to it!

Love ya!

Elizabeth Byler Younts said...

So great!

I'm so happy that you picked PhotoMama...SHE'S MY COUSIN!!!! And she does inspire such grace in the midst of challenges. I know she'll be super excited. :-)

Elizabeth Byler Younts said...

ps: feel good friday is up and ready...come on over!

Rachel's Journal Pages said...

Thanks for the award - wow - 2 in one week! How exciting! Probably won't pass this one on - I don't think that I've got 7 bloggers left who haven't already got one this week.

How funny is it how these awards tend to gravitate around in the same circles since we all seem to have similar blogging-friends. I love it! Like we are all a part of this little blogging-village or something and we are all bloggin-neighbours!

Anonymous said...

Awwww, thank you! How very nice of you to include me!
You are a special blogger---know that I would pass this on to you as well if you hadn't already beaten me to it.

Maynard Tait said...

Wow - you guys are just too nice to me - Thanks for the award and humongous thanks, of course, for the you-know-what!

For the award I'd like to thank my wife for not badgering me about what i write or about not doing it enough.
I'd like to thank my kids for giving me inspiration.
I'd like to thank my caddy for doing such a great...no...hang on, I'm not Padraig Harrington!
I'd like to thank - okay you get the idea.

Cheers guys - love y'all!

Maynard

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, I didn't even see this until I started updating my Google reader...I'm so sorry!!

And THANK YOU. You are too kind. Hopefully now that I'm back in the swing of things I won't miss this sort of thing again!