Saturday 12 July 2008

Legoland!

We went to Legoland on Thursday with Bubbs, Hubby, girlies and T (Bubbs' bestest friend) we had an awesome time and really lucked out with the weather as it only rained for about 5 minutes all day. We met my sis and BiL and my god parents SoozJim. Such a great day. Below are pix of the boys going on their first rollercoaster, I didn't realize it was such a big one until we went up the first hill then G force all the way, the boys LOVED it. I was a bit nervous about telling T's mum but she just laughed and thought it was cool too.
The pic below is my lovely godmother with the 2 boys on the carousel, we had to stand on there with them which they were not happy about at all but thems the rules...bless them I think they felt rather invincible after the rollercoaster.
Some ice cream refreshment was needed for everyone.xx
A piccie of the boys in Brussels, this is all made out of lego and it so amazing, the photos do no justice to it at all, you could spend all day looking at all the Lego cities if you didn't have so many kids that is :-)
We finally got home about 715, and I was due out to my WWW summer social at 8pm so poor Hubby had to put all of the children to bed, T stayed the night but as it happened it wasn't too bad as they were all exhausted. The girlies had been amazing and walked pretty much all day.
The summer social was great, I am so blessed to have so many great christian friends which bolster my spirit whenever I am down. Thanks any of you that are reading this.
xx

6 comments:

Anne Elizabeth said...

Oh my gosh that looks like so much fun. My brothers loved legos when they were younger. They were going to put a legoland here, but I think it was voted out:( I'm glad you got to have some fun family time.

Thank you for your sweet comment. I was wondering too about how as child I was bossy and am now so insecure.

Joy said...

That looks like a ton of fun!!!

Anne Elizabeth said...

It's me again! Stop by my blog when you get a moment. I've given you an award:)

Steph said...

Looks like so much fun! I LOVE amusment parks!
I hope you get to bring your Mabel home soon. :(
Oh, and from one of your previous comments... a 'swamp cooler' is a house cooling device that uses water to cool and usually goes on top of the house or in a window, and blows cold (water cooled) air in. :) I love mine in the hot weather! :D

Elizabeth Byler Younts said...

These are wonderful! i love carousels...but Tulip loves them until they start going round...then she gets nervous! :-)

Rachel's Journal Pages said...

Hi - found your blog through Anne Elizabeth's and wanted to visit. I would love to go to Legoland one day - my boys would love it too... well, and us adults.