Friday 1 August 2008

Mabel and meds

As an update on me, I am beginning to feel better, thank you so much for all your supportive comments I can't tell you what it means to me.

Mabel is doing amazing. The children adore her and so do we. She is sleeping well through the night in her crate and her potty training is doing brilliantly she is a star!!!!!!!

Haven't actually done much this week as been staying in for Mabel, I think on Sunday we are going to church so that will be her first time alone so hopefully that will go well too. I have had loads of visitors though which is lovely and Bubbs had a sleepover on Tuesday with his friend Toby after spending most of the day with him. I got to spend loads of time with the girlies and they are soooo different by themselves they play so well together, there doesn't seem to be the arguments that there normally are. We played so much together and it was a really special time. Having had so many people round has been great but I do feel a little bit housebound now. Luckily it is Friday night and I have a hair appt tomorrow so I get to go out, yippee. I am going to try to and catch up on some blogs now.
xx

5 comments:

Anne Elizabeth said...

I'm glad that you are feeling better! Have fun on your time out tomorrow:)
I find that it is easier too when one of my kids is away for the day. Last week Pink was with my mom and Buddy and I had such a good time! Glad to hear Mabel is doing so well. I hope she behaves on Sunday. She is so cute:)

Rachel's Journal Pages said...

So thrilled that you are feeling better (well, you know, better than you would be if the meds were doing horrible things to your body, etc) ... hope that all made sense:)

Mabel is just adorable and it is making me VERY puppy-clucky for our own little fluffy bundle...

Living the Dream said...

Hello darling, so pleased you are beginning to feel a little better. How good Mabel is being, what a blessing. I hope she is OK on Sunday when you are at church. I'm sure she will be though. See you next week sometime. I will let you know what we are doing nearer the time but you know I have to be there on the 13th. I love you. Moomin. xxxxx

Joy said...

Yay! So glad you're feeling better!!! ;-)

Ris said...

SO funny how the dynamic of children changes when you mix it up a little! I wonder why they are so much more laid back without Bubbs. They are probably anticipating the day when he will be scaring off their potential boyfriends. (I know my brother did that to me!)

Mabel is so cute! I am really happy for you guys. And THRILLED that you are feeling better. Still praying for you, Mama!