Sunday 3 August 2008

Thankful Sunday!

I am taking a leaf out of Stephs book and doing a thankful sunday list as I love reading hers and it is really nice to reflect about how LUCKY we are in our lives. So here goes, I am thankful for:

My children and Hubby
Mabel and how well she is fitting into our family
My friends, we are so blessed by them and they have been great this week
The weather, until today it's been wonderful
My blogging friends who have left such uplifting comments recently
Sandpits, just bought one but it's raining so can't put it out
My Faith, I love that God loves me for me
Medication, it is kicking in and I am feeling a bit more like me
xx

3 comments:

Living the Dream said...

Oh dear, could you be thankful for me and your dad as well? :-)
We love you. See you next week.
Moomin
xxxxx

Anne Elizabeth said...

I think this is a great idea. I normally don't get on and blog on Sundays. Maybe I could do a thankful Monday.

Elizabeth Byler Younts said...

so great...it's so good to remember what are blessings are and name them one by one! :-)