Monday 29 September 2008

Ill again!

So fed up, Moodle up all night last night with upset stomach, I think I changed 6 or 7 nappies throughout the night, so no sleep. Hubby is still struggling with chest infection so finally took the day off and went to the docs for antibiotics. This at least did mean he was home today and apart for the girlies being a little bit miserable it was lovely having him around.
The biggest annoyance is though that the girlies won't be going to pre school tomorrow and I finally managed to get a hair appt which I now won't be able to go to.....aaargh
xx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh nooooo!! So sorry to hear that. I hope no one else gets sick and that you get somre rest tonight.

I was thinking of you at lunch today. It was about 6:30 pm your time. I was thinking, "I wonder what Vicki's doing right now?" and thinking your day was almost done.

My hubby and I looked through all our photographs over the weekend and we were missing our first house (in England) and missing the village (Brandon)....so many memories. He said, "C'mon, let's go back to England!" and I said, "Ok!" ;)

Anonymous said...

Ooops, I misspelled "some"

Anne Elizabeth said...

I am sorry to hear that! It is so tough when our little ones get sick, especially when they are up all night! I hope you all feel better soon. Hopefully you can get another hair appointment soon:)

Steph said...

We are all still in the throes of sickness here too....Ugh!!! Hope you come out of it soon!

stacey said...

I hope everyone is feeling better soon!