Tuesday 30 September 2008

I LOVE MY SISTER

Just want to extend my gratitude to my lovely SIS....she read my blog late last night and came down early this morning to look after the girlies so I could go to my hair appt, she lives an hour and a half away. I read this now and it looks so selfish that I was desperate for my hair cut but seriously it was really needed.

Anyway, I love the fact that my sis did this for me and I would do anything for her as I hope she knows.

Here's for sisters all over
xx
Moodle still not well so not going out again tomorrow either :-(

10 comments:

Clare said...

The least I can do - I am also looking forward to our girlie weekend in November!
Your hair looked fab - sorry I left so quick...work to get to!
Love you Too
Clare xxx

Anonymous said...

What an awesome sister! That is so thoughtful. Now, you know you have to post a pic of your new 'do!

stacey said...

Aw that was so sweet!
My big sister does so much for me, I would be lost with out her:)

Unknown said...

I don't have any sisters, but my girls are sisters and this post made me extremely excited for the bond they might one day share.

I agree...we are demanding a photo of the new 'do!

Steph said...

I love my sister too...though she is gone. Love her well, time can be short. :)
I am extremely glad my girls have sisters! The bond is like no other.
How sweet of your sister to do that for you.
loves...

Ris said...

Oh my gosh, that is SO SWEET!!! How does the hair look?

Anne Elizabeth said...

That is so sweet! I want to see some pictures of your hair.

Joy said...

Awwww.... yay for sisters!!!

Elizabeth Byler Younts said...

aren't sisters just a breath of fresh air!

Grace Acres said...

Now that is love. I would do those things for a great sister too. I would love to see a pic of the haircut.