Thursday 2 October 2008

New Do!

I am not going to post pix of the hair as the one I took last time is how it is now and I couldn't get any other nice ones without me looking far older than I really am....how vain am I!

I'm a bit excited as my card business seems to be going quite well, I did a charity coffee morning which is always good as it is nice to be able to give a donation. I have also just confirmed 2 Christmas school fairs (I have never done a fair yet) so yippee.

2 other great things happened on Tues apart from my sister coming, one was I lost 4lbs at WW, it was my first weigh in after going back last week and finding out I was only .5lb off what I was when I first started last year! The other was a large package arriving for me, could they be what I had been waiting for......yeah they were my new Emu boots which my mother in law kindly ordered of Amazon and mailed to me saving me a fortune....I wore them today as it was chilly and they are possibly the yummiest thing to wear on your feet ever!!!

I quit my job last night, Hubby's job is meaning he is home much later now the students are back so I can't get there by 7pm. I am bummed but relieved as it was stressing me worrying about being late. That is why I am quite glad the card stuff is doing well as it might keep me focused on it more.

Moodle is still not great, she is fine in herself but keeps having horrid nappies so she can't go to nursery again tomorrow which is a shame as I am not managing to get any of the jobs done this week that I hoped I would.

Anyway gotta go, Hubby is on TV on Monday so need to go and buy him a new shirt tomorrow this wasn't on the job list but is now!
xx

4 comments:

David said...

Sounds like everything is going amazing for you.
i am excited for you. you deserve it all!

Warmest,
David

Anne Elizabeth said...

I love the new emu boots:) Are they really comfortable?
That is great that your card business is doing so well.
Congrats on the 4lbs lost!:)

Steph said...

Well, I wanna see a pic of you!
I always love a new haircut!
My kids are still sick too....but on the upside hopefully.
xo

Anonymous said...

Poor little Moodle.....I really hope she gets better soon.

And how do you juggle it all? You are a very busy woman! I am glad your card business is doing well!