Tuesday 23 September 2008

I'm back!

Sorry to have been away for so long, our router box decided to not work and I have just put the new one in yippee.
I will be blogging properly on friday but there is loads going on....
Girlies don't know how to sleep!
Puppy classes start on Thursday
I am running for Governor at Bubbs' school, who knows whether I'll get it but got to try.
Starting WW again as put on all the weight that I lost a year ago!!
Rejoined the gym, so starting to work out again.
Girlies started nursery which they love so have 2 hours on tuesday and fri mornings to do housework
Bubbs now full time at school and really loving it, yea!

That's it for now will fill you all in later
xx

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are one busy lady! Best of luck with running for Governor! What does that entail?
Big hugs to you---I've missed you!

Holliday Family said...

wow busy busy! I am a governor at my kids school - good luck! good luck at WW too (no meeting next week by the way - it's cancelled)my last few pounds is taking me longer to loose than the 3 1/2 stone before it.... :)

Anne Elizabeth said...

You have been busy. I've been wondering where you were at;) Good luck running for Governor!

Ris said...

You are a busy bee! I want to know about the governor position too! I started WW this weekend too! It's kinda fun tracking points.

Elizabeth Byler Younts said...

glad you're back!

Living the Dream said...

Oh my goodness, my Vicki running for school governor! It brings a lump to my throat. You would make a wonderful one though so good luck darling. Good luck to Mabel for her puppy training.

Susie PSU said...

Let us know what is going on!