Tuesday 2 September 2008

My Boy went to SCHOOL

I love this photo, this was Bubbs at 7am this morning ready to go and the ones below are of him actually getting dressed. He was so excited this morning that when I came downstairs he was already on the loo, naked, talking about the fact that it was 'big school' today and that he had to get dressed in the dark....It has poured down all day today so has been very grey, I can only assume that is what he meant. Hubby took the day off too so that he could take him to school which was really lovely and Bubbs hardly looked back once he met his friend T at the school gates. We did get a kiss then he was off. This week he is just going until 12, next week 1230 so that includes school lunch and as they have a healthy school meals initiative he is going to eat there, the week after he is pretty much full time till 3pm. Wow it is a new chapter in our lives and it is really odd!


In the pouring rain with his friends just before going in, how cute is my boy on the left!

10 comments:

Living the Dream said...

Oh bless him, my beautiful boy, he looks so happy and here is his Nannie having a little weep!!!

Clare said...

not a dry eye in the house...ok so it is just me....how CUTE is he with his school uniform
Glad he got on OK - I am hoping I will hear more on the weekend
Love you
Clare xx

Maynard Tait said...

Awww, haw-haw! I can't stop blubbing - he looks so happy. I love his coat too - cheeky monkeys for a cheeky monkey.
Here's to a new beginning!

M&J

Anne Elizabeth said...

He is so cute! What a big boy.

Ris said...

SO CUTE. The first pic is just priceless! Aww... How cool that he was so excited! Getting so big!

Joy said...

LOOK AT THAT GRIN!!!

Grace Acres said...

you're son is so cute in his uniform and he looks so excited for school.

The Broken Man said...

What a sweetie! Hope he continues to enjoy school.

The Broken Man

Rachel's Journal Pages said...

Oh my goodness! I never get over seeing little kids starting school - they always look WAY too young for their fancy uniforms, and so adorable!

stacey said...

AWWWWW- He is SOOO cute! I hope he is had a great first week of school:)