Sunday 12 October 2008

What a week!

Phew sorry I haven't blogged in ages, this week has been a bit of a blur!
Monday night Bubbs came home with a fever and had a really rough night, but was so excited about school the next morning and no longer had a fever that I sent him in...how awful did I feel when the school called me 1115am to come pick him up....he was just exhausted. I kept him home on Wednesday aswell and I had forgotten just how hard it is with all 3 of them at home. He went back on Thursday but slept from 330pm till 5pm when he got home then went back to bed at 7pm for the night...so tired my little boy. Luckily on Friday he was normal and so I had my free morning while the girlies were in nursery and I started my Moore College course on the Introduction to the Bible. I am really excited about this as I have wanted to get to grips with my bible reading and this will get me on track...yea!

We have had an amazing weekend. Yesterday, we spent the afternoon with my grandparents. It is my nans birthday today so we went for afternoon tea....such a lovely afternoon. There will be pix to follow. Today we went to a friends for lunch which was again lovely and we feel really spoilt.

That is it for now. Hubby has the day off tomorrow as he has worked loads recently so we are looking forward to getting some jobs done that we haven't been able to.
xx

4 comments:

Anne Elizabeth said...

Glad Bubbs is feeling better. It is so tough when they are sick. It is good that he actually slept though, my kids never want to sleep when they are sick. Have fun tomorrow with your husband:)

Anonymous said...

You've had quite a time lately---I am glad Bubbs is better now. Let's hope Jim Jam stays healthy!

I've been meaning to ask you---have you ever heard of Nicky Gumbel?

Grace Acres said...

having tea is always fun, can't wait to see some pictures.

Ris said...

Sorry your little man hasn't been feeling well! I haven't blogged much either...it's hard to find the time! Nice to get an update though! The bible class sounds awesome.