Sunday 23 November 2008

Back to Real Life!

I'm home and I was greeted by my children running and screaming 'mummy, my mummy', the dog was going crazy and poor Hubby was just trying to keep them all in check.

I had a fantastic weekend, I got all my Christmas shopping done in a totally child free way which I know all you mums out there will be so appreciative of how amazing that is. Stayed up quite late on Friday night just hanging out and didn't actually sleep that well but then again didn't have to get up in the morning for anything pressing. Amazing sis brought me tea and a croissant (with jam) in BED.....I know spoilt..... We left the house at 930am and finally returned at 850pm having done it all. I was so relieved as I was dreading trying to get shopping done with all the children.

Last night I slept like a log and today I didn't get up till 10am!!!!!!!!!!!! Enough said
xxx

3 comments:

Grace Acres said...

Envious of your fabulous sounding weekend, Glad you had a great time.

Anne Elizabeth said...

I'm glad you had such a good time. I know you needed a break and you really did deserve it:)

Elizabeth Byler Younts said...

all your christmas shopping done! wow! you are impressive!