Monday 24 November 2008

How is it possible????

Ok, so I am back to real life and already I am being that horrible mother that I swore I would never be. I have had a completely child free weekend but still I am short tempered with all my children and feel stressed like you wouldn't believe. I just feel so helpless with my emotions that I hate it.

My mum and dad came home here today, the children were sooo excited to see them and I have to say so was I. I love it when they are here even if it does mean we are all sleeping in a weird way (Bubbs sleeps on the floor in our room). Mabel loves it too as Dad loves here and often sits on the floor with her during the day....bless.

Don't know what else to say as I am so disappointed with myself about where I am in my head....
xx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw Vix, I am so sorry to hear that! If it helps, I do the same thing. In fact, while I am in bed at night, I swear to myself that I will act perfectly the next day. Being a mum is so very hard and I think we put so many pressures on ourselves. Have a cup of tea, enjoy your mum & dad's company and take a deep breath. This too shall pass! {HUGS!}

Grace Acres said...

sometimes we enjoy the time of refreshment so much and we are just sure that our kids felt the same way, instead it seems they punish us for leaving. Hope tommorrow is better.

Ris said...

Praying for you, Mama! Don't beat yourself up...we all have good days and bad days.

Susie PSU said...

I have a hard time transitioning back to dealing with kids, too. It always take me awhile to come back to reality! Don't take it to heart - they still love you. And they know you are a great mommy.