Saturday 15 November 2008

Ode to my pram!

The Pram Isn't it GORGEOUS! I love it and it is SOOOOOOOOO easy to push. The town we live in is really hilly and I have an enormous hill to walk up when I come home from school and some days I walk it 3 times in a day. I am actually really excited about it and can't believe my life has got to the point that a pram is the be all and end all of my world but hey ho.
Hubby having a fab time in Wales, it rained today for him but he really didn't seem to care and I had a brilliant day. I spent it with a friend from down the road who has a daughter the same age as the girlies and they were all brilliant. Another friend took Bubbs and Mabel for the afternoon to go for a walk in the woods with her son, hubby and dog. She also gave him tea too, so I actually felt like I had a day off!!
Hope you are all having a great weekend too
xx

8 comments:

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

had something like that!

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

Hmmm, my comment got cut off...odd. I had originally wrote that I thought your Pram is neat and that I wished I had had something like it.

Anne Elizabeth said...

Did you order that online? I would love one like that! I have a side by side and that one is so wide it is difficult to push at times.

Ris said...

Oh, its really cool! Ours is HUGE and long. I love it, but man, yours looks so much easier to deal with!

Grace Acres said...

your pram looks awesome.

Vixbil said...

Thanks for all the compliments on the pram. I love it and it is called Phil and Ted E3 with doubles kit. They are a New Zealand brand but for all you US peeps out there, I have just checked on Amazon and Ebay and found it on there. They are really expensive but so worth it, it pushes like a dream even with 2 children in it
xx

Ris said...

Vix, I can't find you either! I just added my daxandlexi email to search results. Will email you my other email address too just in case you cant find me. I couldnt find you on your email!

Susie PSU said...

Great stroller!! You are a lucky mamma. It is a shame when our lives are great because of a stroller, huh?