Wednesday 12 November 2008

Pram update

Oh my goodness, I missed the delivery of the pram today. I went to collect Bubbs from school leaving at 14.50 and the delivery note said it was delivered at 14.50!!!! I must have passed them on the way out...Can you tell how annoyed I am??

On other notes, the girlies have not been well again, they still have hacking coughs and for the last 2 days have just wanted hugs and snuggles and lots of meds as they also have a temperature. This would be easier to do if there weren't two of them but also if I didn't have a stomach bug and kept having to disappear. The bug did mean I actually lost weight at WW this week though.

Hubby is away this weekend, leaving on Friday morning at 3.45am. He is off to Wales cycling which will be great as long as it doesn't rain too much for him. I am glad he is going but not looking forward to doing the kids all on my own for 3 days. I get my own back the next weekend as I am going to visit my sis for Fri and Sat night with NO children. YIPPEE.....

Off to read blogs now
xx

7 comments:

Holliday Family said...

How annoying is that? Typical!

Hope you get through this weekend OK so you can p.a.r.t.y next weekend! x

Grace Acres said...

Good luck this weekend, and enjoy your turn!
It seems like a long time without your pram.

Maynard Tait said...

Did you have a good w/e in Norfolk? Glad to see Bill's doing his fatherly duty next weekend after another outing with the weasels/rabbits/hamsters - whatever!

Ris said...

grr! That is so annoying! I hate missing packages. Fortunately, they will usually just leave them on our porch. So sorry!

A visit with sis sans kids sounds fabulous!!!!

Steph said...

Oh, I hope you all feel better soon!
So sorry!

apple tree quilter said...

Hope you have a wonderful visit with Clare. You REALLY deserve some quiet time away from the kids. Your Mom must be really busy with the Grandparental units. She hasn't blogged since they returned home. Hope all is well. I really do enjoy the pictures of you and the family. I even sometimes tell Robbin to read the blog to see them, too. Take care, Sharlene

Joy said...

I hate it when that happens!!! I, too, have actually passed the delivery truck but was in such a rush I couldn't turn around!