Thursday 26 February 2009

Just a quickie

I can't even remember posting last it seems ages ago. Girlies are both sick at mo so have had to stay in all week. Luckily, I have had a few good friends come to visit amid the snot and temperatures but there is nothing worse than being stuck in.

Bubbs is getting better after his ear infection but now he is back at school after a weeks break he is very, shall we call it....challenging. I feel like all I do is shout at them from the moment we get up, and that is about 5am these days till we go to bed.

One good thing though is that I have still been running, not much but more than I used to. I have to make a concerted effort to go as I really don't want to but once I am out I am really loving it. yea me.

Mabel is being hard again though as she is not getting out as much as the girls can't go out. Oh how I wish my Dad was here cos I know he'd take her.

xx

6 comments:

Anne Elizabeth said...

I so know how you feel with the kids being sick and all and Bubbs being challenging. That is great that you are still running though. I'm sure that's a nice release!

Elizabeth Byler Younts said...

so sorry the girlies are sick! hopefully it will pass soon. good for you with the running...i haven't been good about getting out since early january! i'm so bad!

Sadia said...

I'm sorry the little ones have been ill. We're struggling with lower respiratory misery over here ourselves. No fun at all!

Joy said...

I yell some days, too! We're allowed to have bad days, too, right?! Hopefully a great day (and a break) are coming for you soon!

Susie PSU said...

Soemtimes I feel like all I do is nag these kids. But they love me anyway.

Steph said...

Oh my, I feel like you do on occasion!
I hope you can get some sunshine and happiness soon!
xo loves...