Monday 27 April 2009

Medication update

I am in the process of dropping my anti depressants. I have been on them for over 2 years now and I think I must be out of the slump I was in!!!!!!!!!!!

I starting my second week of 3 today so keep me in your prayers.

I am feeling great so far actually better than I have done in a while so fingers crossed. It has even been raining all day!

Sorry not blogging as often but I just need to slow down on some things and speed up on others that are more important at the moment.
xx

6 comments:

Sadia said...

Good for you. It took me months to wean off antidepressants, but I've been fine for four years now.

Maynard Tait said...

We're with you, Vix!

M&J

Clare said...

Great News Hon... keep with it.
I love you
K & C

apple tree quilter said...

You are an amazing person, wife and mother. You just keep that in mind because you are doing what you need to accomplish. All your friends and family are cheering for you! Even the long-distance ones. Sharlene

Living the Dream said...

Didn't we have a wonderful time and you are looking so good, I am so very proud of you. The children are a credit to you both and now that the girls are slowing down a bit at night time you are bound to feel better.
I love you.
Moomin
xxx

Steph said...

Good Luck, and I'm praying for you!