Monday 4 May 2009

Sunshine and a Bank Holiday

I am 2 weeks into coming off my meds, this week I go down to 1 pill every other day and then I will be off them. I have been feeling really great coming off them and pray that this really is a good thing. I have had a lot of personal stuff going on this week but still feel amazing which must be a good thing.

We have been blessed in so many ways over the last few weeks with new amazing friendships
and I praise God for being in my life. So many good things are happening to us and my prayers I know are being heard which is just so encouraging. I just wanted to share that with you.

We spent a wonderful Bank Holiday weekend seeing friends and family. My sister and brother in law came down today and we had a lot of fun especially when they decided they would treat our children to a small trampoline...we went to buy it and it was on sale too so how lucky were we. The kids adore it and I am so pleased as it was really amusing watching Clare and Hubby putting it together...lets just say it took a while!! They are still waiting for a move date but I know it will be fairly soon so I am just making the most of the visits while we can.
We got to see my Godparents yesterday too after attending a friends sons baptism which was great. It was lovely to see Sue and Jim and catching up with them after their trip to Oz, we got to see lots of pix of their new Grandson who is gorgeous and if his mummy and daddy ever read this congratulations and E is adorable. We also got to go to some other friends on Sat night to christen their new BBQ....the men hung around it with their beers and made some good meat charcoaled. It was lovely and great catching up just in case they are reading this....THANKS AGAIN.

Anyway, here's to another nearly pill free week
xx

No comments: