Wednesday 6 May 2009

The hospital again!!

Picture the scene, it is 715am, I have just high fived Bubbs cos he's come downstairs dressed and I see the girlies standing at the top of the stairs waiting to come down. 'Come on Moodle' I say....crying starts I dawdle upstairs telling her milk is waiting for her downstairs and not to whinge. I get to the top of the stairs and her finger is stuck in the door. I have never seen anything like it, it was flat! We all jumped in the car and were at the emergency room by 715am!!!! Bubbs and Jim Jam were amazing and our lovely friend Mark came and took them away to take Bubbs to school and deposit Jim Jam at another friends for the day. Moodle was amazing, she now has her finger in a massive bandage and is going back in to the hospital tomorrow for surgery. We've just checked in on her and the wound is obviously bleeding a bit but she is asleep.

Please pray for her tomorrow as really not sure quite what the surgeons are going to do
xx

Not great for my giving up of chocolate.....I have failed miserably, so sorry Steph but I will try once this is over

5 comments:

Sadia said...

Oh no! It must have been pretty serious to require surgery. We'll be thinking of her.

Solon said...

hi vix
i have been thinking and praying for you guys all day. hope you're holding up... just want you guys to know we love you and would love to help you in any way we can.
much much love angie

Anne Elizabeth said...

That is so scary! I am definitely praying for her. Poor baby. I would have freaked out.

Unknown said...

Aw...poor little thing. Keep us updated on how the surgery went.

You have some great friends that took over there!!

Living the Dream said...

Blow giving up the chocolate, your need was greater, you can do the giving up another day. Pleased all went OK with the surgery today, we will keep her in our prayers and of course you, hubby, Jim Jam and Bubbs. We love you very much. God bless