Tuesday 9 June 2009

Going to Cat Heaven in a cool car!!

That is what my girlies said Gizmo is now doing. We had to lay to rest my parents/our cat on Monday after a really sad weekend of him going downhill. I have now had to draw lots of pictures of Gizmo and Heaven Car on our etchasketch!! Bless. When Bubbs finally realised Gizmo had gone the girlies answered first as to where he was and he took it completely in his stride (I was dreading telling him). Bubbs promptly told me that Gizmo was playing with Dizzy (mum and dads old dog)



Not much else has gone on here, I got the bill for the girlies nursery today, £250(they go twice a week for 3 hours!!! termtime only). I also recieved our bill for having our US taxes prepared, another £200. If you can believe it we have lived over here since 1999 now and still have to file each year and get the indignity of it, if we earn over a certain amount, bearing in mind how much the dollar can be worth in comparison to the pound, we would have to pay US taxes too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We also need to book our chunnel ticket so that we can go over to see my parents for the summer, aaaaargh where is it all supposed to come from!!!!!



I have also joined the EA active 30 day challenge which is great fun but and it's a big one, my wii controller seems to not work all the time and it drives me crazy cos you can't move on to the next exercise or save what you have done so far so it looks like I have only done 2 days!!!!!



xx

3 comments:

Living the Dream said...

How I loved that cat and I am so pleased he had his last years with you and the children, he settled down very well didn't he? Poor Bill though may be a bit relieved as he won't sneeze so much now.
You will manage, it happens and I can't wait for you to come and visit

Anne Elizabeth said...

What your girls said made me laugh! I'm sorry to hear that you lost your cat though. Losing a pet is always hard. Good luck with the EA challenge. I've heard excellent things about that program.

stacey said...

Just dropping by to say Hi!!!
So sorry to hear about your cat:(