Tuesday 2 June 2009

Where do I start?

Firstly, I am doing brilliantly without my pills. I am still struggling with my eating (currently eating McVities plain choc digestive) but I am trying to cope with one thing at a time. I still haven't managed to do any decorating but that can wait.



The children are all finally back at school, I had my first morning off for 3 weeks today and I know it sounds really selfish but man, it was soooo good! I went back to Curves, ran some errands, tidied up the house a bit (not that you'd notice) and then went back to collect the girlies. They did really well in pants today and didn't have any accidents at nursery and only had 1 each at home this afternoon so all in all good. I hardly spent anytime with Bubbs today and really miss that. I need another day by myself with him. I seem to be constantly telling him off or nagging him and I don't want to be one of those mums.



I now have a team member for my card business which is fab. I have known B for a while now and she has run her own business before so I know she is going to do brilliantly and also the money she is raising is going to be going straight back to her daughters school which has got to be an incentive for her customers. I am loving all the new cards they have at the minute they have such great illustrators.



My sister has now moved to Penzance, I am going to miss her terribly as she is now 6 hours drive away, I feel like I am back in the US again. On a good note, they have settled in well, she sent me a pic of the front room and it looks fab. They have had a great week weather wise to have moved to the sea and I can't wait to go visit her. I am trying to finagle going down on Fathers Day weekend if I can make it. Mum and Dad are there right now and they were with us here last week. We had a great time with them, we visited my grandparents, went to Leeds Castle and just hung out. They bought Bubbs a new pair of sandals too which was wonderful and such a help for us.



Anyway, I think that is it. I'm off to bed and my book. I am finally reading Twilight. I have not heard any of the hype for this, not sure where I was as apparently it has been huge. My sister gave them to me and I am on book 2.....wow loving it!!!!



Ooh also, managed to get to Osteo - going back again on Friday and got a hair cut. I am now sporting a short short do and loving it

xx

xx

5 comments:

Holliday Family said...

can't wait to see the 'do'. xx

David said...

Nice to catch up as always!
Cheers!

apple tree quilter said...

Glad you are doing well without the pills. Keep up the good work.

What's going on with Bill's bike? Haven't heard a word since you said it was stolen.

Steph said...

Sounds like you are doing well...sorry your sis moved so far from you. :(

Twilight is a big thing at our house! We love it!

xo

Unknown said...

So proud when I read you talking about your success off of the pills. Not sure what exactly you were taking, but I know from reading other's experiences how hard it is in the beginning. Major praise to you for that and your new venture into health and fitness with the Active game.

Oh, and isn't a new haircut worth a million bucks? Pics!

Mwah! xoxo