Sunday 17 January 2010

Just a quickie

William started throwing up again in the early hours of sat morning so we didn't do much for the day....Hubby went for a long bike ride with his group, it is his birthday on 25th but mine is on 23rd so he didn't want to be doing his ride on my bday. bless. It rained all morning so rather him than me but he still came back sooo happy.
I finally got out of the house, I went into town for the essentials ie nappies... I managed to do my grocery shopping online and it is being delivered on tuesday which is a relief we will have food to eat woo hoo. I even got to have a coffee with a friend which was wonderful I felt human again.

It looked like I wasn't going to get to do Day 8 again, but I babysat for a friend and did it at her house with their dog watching me just like Mabel does. I also got to watch Bride Wars which was fab.

Today, I got back to church. I took the girlies and put them in their Ark group and settled down to concerntrate on the sermon for once. I feel like I haven't made it there for ages and it was so lovely being there again.
William woke up completely normal today so yah!!

I am going to try to work out again next week. I think doing mon thru fri working out will be the best idea cos weekends don't work very easily.

I'm still loving it though so keep you posted
xxxx

No comments: