Friday 15 January 2010

I should be doing Day 8 today, but am going to have to put it on hold as Bubbs has a horrid tummy virus. He is the last of the 3 to get it, but I have had all 3 of them at home today and just haven't managed to do it and I MUST go to the grocery store tonight as we are running out of everything including nappies, I only have enough for tonight now!!

Shred is going really well though and I am a bit gutted that I haven't fitted it in today but such is life I can't beat myself up. I love the fact that lots of my blogging buddies are either doing it too or have done it. No one over here seems to have heard of it yet but I think it is awesome.

Not much else to say as I am still fairly housebound due to sick kids now rather than weather and I haven't been out for ages so am feeling a bit rough around the edges!!!

Hope I get to do Day 8 tomorrow instead
xx

2 comments:

Anne Elizabeth said...

Hey running around the store counts as exercise too;) Hope bubbs feels better soon!

apple tree quilter said...

How you manage sometimes is FAR beyond my imagination! I think you're doing a fantastic job! Keep up the good work. Hope William gets better soon. Nothing worse for a little one than tossing your cookies for no good reason! Hey it scares me sometimes!