Sunday 10 January 2010

Snow Sick and Day 3

We still have snow!!!!

The sick started at 2am with Jim Jam and carried on every 30mins or so till 8am!!! Nuff said, she was wiped today but finally managed to keep some fluids down but has not eaten all day. Nursery is open tomorrow but I have to do a three quarter mile walk each way with all 3 kids starting at 8am which I am dreading. Moodle and Bubbs are both puke free so am sending them in but will bring Jim Jam home.....I am soooo dreading it. But, just think of the exercise!

Nicely leading into Day 3, I did it even though I was pooped and only did it at 7pm once all kids in bed.........yeah I am actually proud of myself
xx
WW on tuesday I really hope I loose what I put on over Christmas
xx

1 comment:

Anne Elizabeth said...

So sorry she is sick! I hope she recovers quickly. I have to walk everywhere too. At least it is helping me to get into shape;)