Monday 11 January 2010

A Day to Myself

It is 1130am and I am sitting down with a cup of tea and a packet of go ahead biscuits (worth 3 points) and I'm in my Pjs....but get this:

So far this morning I have got everyone to school on time. Jim Jam slept well and had a massive bowl of porridge with us all and was desperate to go to nursery so I sent her. I have walked the dog, the meadow is still looking beautiful and I have done Day 4!!!! I could actually now go back up to bed and go to sleep but don't think I should, why I have no idea as I didn't sleep well last night due to a wake up call from both girls at 2am and no sleep at all the night before but I'll see how I get on.

This is my first day off without any of the children in a LONG time and it is set to continue because the girls are now going to nursery all day on a monday and mornings on tuesday and friday. I had all these great plans that monday is going to be house work and Phoenix day but today I am just too tired to do it so I'm giving myself the day off!!!!! Shocking I know.

Got WW tomorrow, debating what to wear as it is freezing outside but don't want to wear my jeans as they weigh soooo much. Isn't it ridiculous how we worry about that but I know it is not just me.

Feeling good right now, and looking forward to what this new decade is to bring us. The girls start big school in 2011 so I don't actually have them at home for that much longer (even though it feels like forever) and we are planning on going to DisneyLand (the Florida one) with my in laws in the summer of 2012...the children are already talking about it but we figure we need to wait so they can really appreciate it as it will be a once in a lifetime thing!

Baby steps though, my main goal this year is to get to my WW goal weight and maintain it. I have reached goal 3 times now but never managed to get back to it after the children but there will not be that excuse again so this is it.

Off to do some paperwork now, Hubbys birthday is in a few weeks and it is the big 4 0, we are all going out to lunch at a yummy restaurant in town which will be lovely there will be 36 of us in total all for a Sunday roast! Yum
xx

3 comments:

Anne Elizabeth said...

Enjoy your day off!

Unknown said...

Florida in 2010?! We'd be SO close, we should have a meet up! Well, still an 8 hour plane ride for us, but at least on the same continent :)

Have a excellent day!

apple tree quilter said...

Keep up the good work. You can do it!

Have heard that England is having the worst weather in 30 years. So far, you're getting it much more than us. Heard Poland and Grmany are in bad shape, too. We need to call our friends and see how they are doing.