Friday 9 July 2010

Birthday Boy!!

I can't believe my boy is 6 years old!!!!! Here are a few snapshots of my gorgeous boy on his special day, the Wallee toy is from school, he has it for the weekend and has to take him places :-)

Birthday tea at Macdonalds, several of his friends came along too. Much easier than a party! William and Jaime and of course Wallee on his new scooter (from Auntie Clare and Uncle Kenny)
A very excited boy in all his kit at 615am just off to the park to try out his new bike with daddy and Grampie


Looking at a fab Scanimation Starwars book again from Auntie Clare
and Uncle Kenny

Helmet trying on (from Nannie and Grampie)


Very proud owner of his very own proper cycling jersey, it has a hammer riding a bike (from Grandma and Papaw in the US) we can't find anything this cool over here for kids!


LEGO!! from his lovely friends


His stash, I took this last night before I went to bed!

Took this piccie for my sis as she got the girls LOVELY gap pjs and William a LEGO starwars Tshirt!!


Sorry the pix loading up backwards which is a pain so you are starting from the end and working backwards!!
We had a great day, presents, very early morning, cake, candles, fun and I had the best cuddle for such a long time before he went to bed!
I love my boy
xxxxx







4 comments:

Clare said...

Just adorable pics - so glad he had a wonderful day.
Lots of love and snuggles from his Auntie Clare
C
xx

Sadia said...

Happy Birthday. Six seems so BIG!

Anne Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday! It looks like he had a great one:)

Steph said...

Happy Birthday!!!
What cute kids you have! :)
xo