Thursday 29 July 2010

Running

Well, I went out again this morning. 545am and 1.87miles done by 620am! I used Mapmyrun.com last night to figure out distance and it is brilliant, I would never know otherwise. Not sure how I will ever get to 7miles but I'm sure I will eventually.

I have discovered that I am not as unfit as I thought I was. On my runs I am able to control my breathing and am not too puffed until the end but I just struggle with the will power to actually to keep going. I am really hoping that I get to a stage where this is not the case and I will want to go further each time and really enjoy it. That said, this is the most I have ever enjoyed running so far and I think that is down to the fact that Bill loaded my Ipod with awesome tunes. I have a thing about music, I love listening to it but have no idea who anyone is so if I tried to put stuff on my Ipod I wouldn't know where to start and in true husband style Bill seems to know exactly what tunes I love. Thanks Bill
xx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This was SO awesome to read, V! I love, love, love MapMyRun.com ... amazing how it works all around the world like that.

apple tree quilter said...

I always knew Bill would make some lucky girl a great husband.

Sadia said...

Oh, good for you!!!!!!!!!